We know it is an ever changing, unpredictable world right now. Bloom has you covered, no nasty thorns here.
We have a fully flexible cancellation Policy. It's our 'Best in Show', our gold star standard and more importantly it stands for what we stand for, excellent service in any circumstances.
Firstly, we offer a full cash refund if that's what you would prefer to do. It's your choice and no quibbles here.
If you don't, our flexible cancellation terms with Bloom Stays offers you the opportunity to move your booking to another date in the future.
So if you need to use it, the policy covers the following scenarios:
1. If you or your group cannot travel outside of your area due to Government restrictions relating to Covid.
2. The area in which the holiday home is becomes a restricted area, or in a Tier that can no longer offer holiday accommodation (aside from some exemptions).
3. Government guidelines restrict the number of people permitted to stay in a holiday home which differs from your booking. For example, a house that accommodates 12 people can now only permit six to stay, under the 'Rule of 6'.
Our standard conditions may vary please view our Booking terms and conditions for more information.
Doing things the right way is not just relevant now during global pandemic Covid, it's always at Bloom.
We love and will only accept wonderfully sparkly clean homes for our guests. To reassure you we have the following steps in place that our owners, housekeepers and any suppliers we use have to stringently follow. We care, they care and we know you care about keeping everyone safe.
Our Bloom Covid Housekeeping 'must do's':
1. New cleaning guidelines adhered to by cleaners, owners and housekeepers, including additional and special attention to all high contact areas. We can offer same day changeovers with an optional fogging service (disinfectant mists) if required. Please ask us for more details.
2. Contactless entry to our homes. Our owners all have detailed instructions on finding disinfected key-boxes and a light left on for your arrival during the colder months.